Russian Foreign Ministry accuses Armenia
Region
- 28 February, 2024
- 12:40

The work related to the opening of regional communications in the South Caucasus has stopped due to the position of the Armenian side, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Maria Zakharova, said at a briefing held on February 28, Report informs.
She recalled that the Armenian authorities had previously said that they were ready to open regional communications: "Azerbaijan did not refuse it. This issue was discussed several times in the format of a tripartite working group co-chaired by the deputy prime ministers of Russia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia. But this case has reached a dead end due to the position of the Armenian side."
Latest News
16:10
President Ilham Aliyev arrives in China for official visit
Foreign policy16:06
Money supply in Azerbaijan increases by 6.1%
Finance15:57
Search for mass graves in hard-to-reach mountain areas completed in Kalbajar
Domestic policy15:31
Leyla Aliyeva and Arzu Aliyeva visit National Oncological Center
Domestic policy15:24
Credit investments in Azerbaijan's economy up by 11%
Finance15:16
Azerbaijan's trade turnover with EU countries rises by 14%
Business15:13
28 mass graves found in liberated territories of Azerbaijan up to date
Domestic policy14:34
Families of missing Azerbaijanis hold rally in Geneva
Diaspora14:24