Health Ministry official: Remains of 25 people found in Khojavand
Karabakh
- 04 October, 2022
- 13:18
This is the third cemetery that has been discovered in the Edilli village of Khojavand district, Adalat Hasanov, director of the Association of Forensic Medical Expertise and Pathological Anatomy of the Ministry of Health, told Report.
"So far, the remains of 25 people have been found," he said.
According to him, it is supposed that the remains believed to belong to 12 soldiers are not the last:
"Excavation will continue after the remains are removed per the relevant regulations. There may still be remains under them."
He said that excavation works would be carried out in other areas of Edilli village:
"The discovery of mass graves in this place will continue," he said.
Latest News
00:00
Five years pass since liberation of Azerbaijan's Lachin
Domestic policy17:47
Putin to receive Witkoff in Moscow before December 4-5
Region17:30
Araghchi: Iran is interested in expanding energy cooperation with Türkiye
Region16:48
Marijana Kujundžić: Gender-based violence - serious human rights violation
Domestic policy16:36
Israel's Netanyahu seeks pardon in years-long corruption trial
Other countries16:19
Photo
Araghchi and Fidan agree to open Iranian Consulate General in Van
Region15:56
Photo
TurkPA and IPA CIS mull new cooperation opportunities
Foreign policy15:10
Ukraine imposes sanctions against Russian energy sector, targeting Lukoil, Rosneft
Other countries14:51