Saudi oil facilities attacked by Houthis
Energy
- 12 April, 2021
- 16:28
Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi movement said on Monday it had fired 17 drones and two ballistic missiles at targets in Saudi Arabia, including Saudi Aramco facilities in Jubail and Jeddah, Report informs, citing Reuters.
Houthi military spokesman Yahya Sarea said on Twitter the group’s barrage included 10 Samad-3 drones fired at refineries in the Red Sea city of Jeddah and Jubail in the Eastern Province.
Aramco’s refinery in Jeddah was decommissioned in 2017 but it has a petroleum products distribution plant there that the Houthis have previously targeted.
Sarea said on Monday the movement also targeted military sites in the southern Saudi cities of Khamis Mushait and Jazan.
Latest News
00:00
Five years pass since liberation of Azerbaijan's Lachin
Domestic policy17:47
Putin to receive Witkoff in Moscow before December 4-5
Region17:30
Araghchi: Iran is interested in expanding energy cooperation with Türkiye
Region16:48
Marijana Kujundžić: Gender-based violence - serious human rights violation
Domestic policy16:36
Israel's Netanyahu seeks pardon in years-long corruption trial
Other countries16:19
Photo
Araghchi and Fidan agree to open Iranian Consulate General in Van
Region15:56
Photo
TurkPA and IPA CIS mull new cooperation opportunities
Foreign policy15:10
Ukraine imposes sanctions against Russian energy sector, targeting Lukoil, Rosneft
Other countries14:51